We are looking for a committed, strategic lead that can contribute to and support the current and future growth of our team and operations.
Working for Livit you will be part of an organization that values innovation, freedom, tech, growth and personal development and that always puts people first.
- Leading and ensuring, at a strategic and day-to-day level, smooth HR, Finance, Legal operations for our company in Bali.
- Company & employee legal: maintaining legal compliance & government relations, employment contracts, work & stay permits, assisting ourselves and our clients in incorporating new entities.
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures for our Indonesian company.
- Establishing policies that promote our high-performance company culture.
- Evaluating team and business performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Managing relationships with strategic partners and clients.
- Reports directly to the Managing Director.
- 5+ years proven experience and track record of driving results within relevant leadership roles in Indonesian HR, legal, finance operations
- Experience with PMAs (foreign investment companies in Indonesia) highly relevant
- Certified HR professional from Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi (BNSP) Indonesia. Exceptionally, we can accept a candidate with a strong desire to get certified during probationary period
- Strategic and operational understanding of business functions & organisational structures in an international and local context.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and implementation
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude and proven record in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- High integrity
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. ability to speak their mind openly)
- Ability to act as a connector and problem solver within a multicultural environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Proactive and critical
- Detail oriented
- Organized and structured
- Motivating salary based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible hours and a high degree of autonomy within the job
- Laptop & phone
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid vacation a year
- Learning and Development budget
- Private health insurance
- An exciting, challenging opportunity to work in a dynamic company with no corporate lifestyle