Happy Team Hack
Enhance your team's happiness and wellbeing to increase productivity at work by joining our Happy Team Hack Course!
When your teams’ wellbeing is managed and maximized effectively you develop a productive workforce – making your business one that people want to join!
Companies who have a happy and engaged workforce, benefit from:
- 65% greater share-price increase
- 26% less employee turnover
- 100% more unsolicited employment applications
- 20% less absenteeism
- 15% greater employee productivity
- 30% greater customer satisfaction levels.
At Livit, we’ve been remote-capable since our inception in the early 2010s, and we have “birthed” and nurtured a well-rounded portfolio of other distributed or hybrid teams, some of which scaled to 100+ team members. In the process, we’ve learned a lot of things that work, many that don’t, and we’d love to share.
Evgeniya Nemkova, CEO/Founder, Belarus
Education Trajectories Center is an online school that teaches soft skills and offers certifications in partnership with 3 Universities. Founded: 2016, 11-50 employees. E-Learning, Belarus, Self-funded
- How to facilitate productive online meetings which in turn, gets you a happier remote team
- How to use Asana, OKRs to get on top of everything and manage async performance.
- Increase employee engagement and retention by. increasing efficiency and implementing systems including feedback.
Rune Orndrup, CFO and CoFounder of CathVision, Copenhagen, Denmark
CathVision develops innovative products for cardiac ablation therapy. Founded: 2010, 11-50 employees, MedTech, Medical Device, Denmark. 2020 – New Investment Round of 13M Euro
Who is this course for?
- Visionary company owners who run an international remote team of less than 50 employees.
- Examples of what success looks like
- Timeline of how long it’s going to take
- Measure that success
- What to avoid
- How to make the most of this course
Problems this course solves
- Lack of alignment
- Lack of goals and expectations
- Too many meetings
- Lack or misuse of tools
- Lack of feedback
- Lack of quality praise and criticism
We’re in the middle of productizing a batch of trainings at Livit and we’d love to hear your opinion.
If we were to create a course to help ambitious business owners improve team performance and wellbeing, would you be interested in taking it? Or would you want your employer/manager to attend this course?