Making Remote Work... Work
A highly practical and interactive online workshop for founders, team leads and future of work enthusiasts with Lavinia Iosub, Managing Partner at Livit International.
At Livit, we’ve been working remotely for 10+ years and built dozens of remote teams working across the globe on highly successful businesses, some valued at 100+ million USD.
The Livit team itself is currently working remotely from 5+ different countries and it is ranked amongst the 2% happiest and most engaged company teams across 90 countries in the world.
The workshop is taking place on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 at 4 P.M. Bali & Singapore time/ 3 P.M . Jakarta time/ 8 A.M. GMT / 9 A.M. CET.
What you'll learn & take away
- How emergency work from home during pandemic is different from intentionally building a remote capable company.
- What makes an engaged, happy, high-performance remote team.
- Practical steps to build a great remote work setup for your team:
- Laying the foundation of your DNA as a team/company
- Picking tools that work for your team
- Alignment – how to get people to pull in the same direction & collaborate productively
- Humanity – how to keep things feeling human and connected even when remote
- Talent Acquisition – what kind of people will work best in a remote setup and how to find them
4. Exercises and homework.
Date & time
Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021
4 PM Bali & Singapore time
3 PM Jakarta time
8 AM GMT
9 AM CET
Duration: 1h 15’
Pay as you wish, all proceeds go to supporting Remote Skills Academy, an impact-focused education project where Indonesians learn to work remotely and build careers online.