Changing Careers In The Time Of Corona
The only constant thing in life is change. This pandemic has accelerated that process and forced a majority of people into a career change.
- Shouldn’t I get more satisfaction from my work?
- I became redundant, how should I reskill quickly?
- Is it a good idea (or decision) to make a career shift in this uncertain time?
Agnes Kay is a Business Development Manager at Livit International, Recruitment and B2B Sales expert. She does everything to accelerate the growth of Tech Startups and SMEs across Asia. She also recruits senior techno-commercial talents, and builds inside sales and lead generation processes.
This workshop is a part of the program we are serving to our members to support them in Learning & Development.
Visit us virtually and have a taste of Livit.
In this workshop we will:
- have a quick look at industries that are thriving during the pandemic
- get backstage tips from a recruiter’s perspective (over the last year we have recruited 300+ professionals for different Tech Industries),
- hear Agnes’ personal experience of changing industry 3 times in one decade of her career.
Date & time
Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
4 PM Bali & Singapore time
3 PM Jakarta time
8 AM GMT
10 AM CET
Duration: 1h 15’